Our school uniform consists of:
- Light blue polo shirts (Year 6 wear a formal shirt and tie, although anyone can choose this option).
- School v-neck jumper with school badge (or cardigan)
- Boys - grey trousers
- Girls - grey skirt or trousers
- Girls (summer) - blue and white check or striped dress (optional)
- Blue, grey or white socks
- Black shoes
Our PE/sports kit is:
- Pumps or trainers
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt or sports shirt
- We encourage Year 6 children to wear a proper stiff collar shirt and school tie, in preparation for Secondary School. Any child in any year group can choose to wear school tie and shirt.
- Please could sports kit be kept in a draw-string bag. The use of large rucksacks or plastic carrier bags is not encouraged. Children should be able to change their footwear for PE activities and it is desirable for children to wear normal shoes for other times.
- In winter children may bring in navy blue tracksuit bottoms.
- Children can not wear football team shirts.
- Each child should have an overall for art work. An old shirt is ideal.
Parents are free to obtain any items wherever they please.