Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to policies, forms and other documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to view any of our policies in paper format, please contact us at school.
Published Admission Number: 60 (90 expected for September 2016)
Birmingham City Council is the admission authority and ensures that the school adheres to the published admission arrangement. The local authority also manages the allocation of places into Reception and arranges independent appeal hearings on behalf of the school for all year groups.
Priority is given to:
- Children with a statement of special educational needs (SEN).
- Looked after or previously looked after children.
- Siblings (brother or sister who will still be in attendance in September of that year).
- Distance (children who live nearest the school measured in a straight line).
For more details please visit the School Admissions page (external link) on the Birmingham City Council website.
- Adult Volunteer Helpers Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy - 2017 DRAFT POLICY
- Anti-Bullying Statement - 2017 DRAFT POLICY
- Assertive Behaviour Guidance
- Assessment Policy - 2016 DRAFT POLICY
- Asthma Policy - 2013
- Attendance Policy - 2016
- Behaviour Policy - 2016 DRAFT
- Care and Control Policy - 2015
- Charging Policy - 2016
- Collective Worship Policy - 2015
- Complaints Policy - 2017 DRAFT POLICY
- Curriculum Policy - 2011
- Drugs Policy - 2014
- Educational Visits Policy - 2015
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Policy - 2016
- Equalities Policy - Nov 2014
- E-Safety Policy - 2013
- Extremism and Radicalisation Policy - 2016
- Extremism (No Platform For) Policy - 2017 DRAFT POLICY
- Fire Safety Procedures - 2015
- Foundation Stage Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy/Publication Scheme - 2016
- Governors' Allowances Policy - 2013
- Governor Monitoring Visits Policy - 2016
- Handwriting Policy - 2017 DRAFT POLICY
- Health and Safety Policy - 2015
- Lettings Policy - 2013
- Library Policy
- Medication Administration Policy - 2015
- Mid Year Induction Policy - Nov 2014
- Non-Smoking Policy
- Outdoor Learning Policy - 2014
- Parental Involvement Policy
- Prevention of Violent Extremism Toolkit - 2014
- Prevent Policy - 2014
- Religious Education (RE) Policy - 2015
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - 2017
- Safer Recruitment Policy - 2015
- School Uniform Policy
- Sex, Health and Relationship Education Policy - 2015
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Policy - 2016
- Whistle Blowing and Serious Misconduct Policy - 2016 DRAFT POLICY
- Whistle Blowing Summary - 2016
- Art and Design Policy
- Design and Technology Policy
- English: Reading Policy - 2016
- English: Speaking and Listening Policy - 2016
- English: Writing Policy - 2016
- Geography Policy
- History Policy
- ICT Policy
- Mathematics Policy - 2016
- Music Policy - 2016
- Physical Education (PE) Policy
- Personal, Social and Health Education (PSHE) and Citizenship Policy
- Science Policy
- Open Day Presentation - 2015
All documents on this page are pdf files.